Family Service Program
At Saint Theresa Catholic school, we realize the value of parent involvement and support for our academic and extracurricular services at our school. St. Theresa Catholic School has a 16 hour family service requirement per year. Family service hours may be earned by volunteering for any St. Theresa Catholic School sponsored activity.*
- Volunteers must be Background Compliant in order to volunteer on the school campus and when with students.
- All service hours must be submitted online exclusively using Track it Forward and should be submitted on a monthly basis. Create only one account per household.
- Service opportunities are available on the Track It Forward website, through the PTO, and through room parents and teachers. Signups are published in the emailed school newsletter and by the coordinators as they become available.
- Bringing small children to volunteer at school should be carefully considered and discussed prior to volunteering. The volunteer’s focus should be on the service role.
- Families that have partially completed their service hours at the end of the school year will be charged a prorated fee ($28 per unserved hour) through FACTS.
- This year the year for counting service hours is June 10, 2023 to June 7, 2024. Service hours must be completed and entered into Track It Forward by June 7, 2024 at noon.