P.E. Schedule - 2018-2019
- Mondays - Kindergarten and 2nd grades
- Tuesdays - 1st and 8th grades
- Wednesdays - 3rd and 7th grades
- Thursdays - 4th, 5th and 6th grades
Click here to view the P.E. uniform requirements for Grades K - 8. LABEL ALL CLOTHING PLEASE!
STS PE sweat pants and sweat shirts/fleeces may be the only sweats worn per school uniform policy.
SWEAT PANTS MUST BE WORN IF MASS IS SCHEDULED ON A PE DAY!
lnjuries or Illnesses
If a child will be missing PE class due to illness or injury (that note will also keep child from all recesses, extra-curricular activities, special athletic events and sports):
- for one day - a note from a parent is acceptable
- for more than one day - a doctor's note is required
Students in grades 6-8 will complete a P.E. Project each school year. This is part of their final grade for P.E.
All students in Grades 1-8 will take fitness tests in the spring. To view the requirements for each level of fitness (Health, Fitness, and Athletic, download the "2018-2019 Arlington Diocese Fitness Standards" file from below.