For Current Families
Re-enrollment for STCS students will take place from December 11, 2020 - January 4, 2021. For any questions, please contact Donna McDonald at email@example.com.
Declining Re-Enrollment for next year? Please submit this form.
To Make Demographic or Contact Changes for Student:
Use the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- After the re-enrollment period, you may need to update your Address, Phone, Email, or Emergency Contacts. Or, you may have forgotten your password. As of now, you are able to make your own changes to these categories through the Power School Parent Portal.
- Once you log in, choose one student name from the top menu bar.
- On the left-hand side, click on Forms.
- Choose “Diocese of Arlington Student Contacts”.
- Pencil icon is to edit, X icon is to remove, and ”Add” box is to add.
- Click on the pencil icon to update Permissions. This is an important step.
- Permissions include CUSTODY, LIVES WITH, SCHOOL PICK-UP, EMERGENCY CONTACT, and DATA ACCESS…please mark appropriately for each contact.
- Mark the box next to all the students for whom you would like these changes to apply.
- Click on Submit.
- The school office will get a notice of your changes and will “approve” them.
- Video on How to Update Address, Phone, Email, and Emergency Contacts: