Please download Requirements Checklist at the bottom of this page to help you keep track of the supporting documentation that is required to complete the registration process. Note that the dates may be different if you applied for admissions later in the process.
The following forms are required for all new students. Also visit the links below for other important information which will facilitate a smooth transition for your student.
- New Student ACCEPT Form -- or -- New Student DECLINE Form
- Parking/Carpool Information
- Volunteer Form--Family Service Program for 2020-2021
- 2020-2021 Emergency Care Form
- 2020-2021 Media Release Form for Minors (one per student)
- 2020-2021 FACTS Enrollment & Financial Aid Application
- Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form
- VIRTUS Information & Registration
- View Grades 1-8 Supply Lists here. For Kindergarten, see below.
- Grade 1-8 students may order a supply kit through Sprout School Supplies. They offer free delivery to STCS. Place your order at www.sproutsupplies.com/supplykits. Enter code STCS001 for our school. As a thank you for your order, you will automatically be entered in the May 31 drawing to get your Sprout kit for free! Contest winners will be posted on our school Facebook page. As always, Sprout provides 100% no-questions-asked cancellation and refund during your order period should enrollment plans change for the 2020-2021 academic year. Order deadline is July 14. Click here for more details.
- Summer Reading and Math (coming June 2020)
- Extended Day Information & Registration